Sunday, August 6, 2017

#RPGaDay 2017: Day 6



6th) You can game every day for a week. Describe what you'd do!

The closest I've ever come to gaming every day for a week was attending GenCon in 2011. Playing for a full week would probably require me to game in my hometown, so I'll answer with that in mind.

I'd run a session of my "Time of the TarrasquePathfinder campaign, and run another D&D 5E session for my kids--preferably with a few days off from GMing in between!

I'd try to persuade Erika to run more of her Earthdawn campaign, and see if my daughter is finally ready to try running the One Dice Raptors RPG that we gave her last year.

And if I could find people to run them for me, I'd try out Blue Rose AGEGURPS 4E, Spaceship Zero, and maybe some flavor of Star Wars game (or Starfinder, which I will have an opportunity to try out Very Soon Now[tm]). Playing some Pathfinder and 5E that I didn't have to run myself would be nice, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment