Tuesday, August 1, 2017

#RPGaDay 2017: Day 1

It's August, which means it's time for #RPGaDay, all month long. These short Q&A posts will be in addition to my regular weekly content columns.


1st) What published RPG do you wish you were playing right now?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. These two Cinematic Unisystem rules sets and their settings were used for one of the longest and most enjoyable RPG campaigns that I've played in. I joined the game in late 2004, it continued until 2009, and then had a short revival as a forum-based game in 2012-2014. The game was shelved for good before the last big plotlines were resolved. I no longer live in the same state as the two co-GMs and other players, but I would love to be able to continue the game in order to find some better closure for my two main PCs.

I've written about one of those two Buffy characters, Patricia "Trick" Tillinghast, in some past columns of this blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment