Monday, October 8, 2018

#Inktober2018: Days 1-8

I was originally going to try #Drawloween again this year, but I decided that the prompt list wasn't to my taste. It included far too many bizarre puns that seemed more restrictive than inspiring.  The prompts for #Inktober2018 (see below) are much simpler, so I've decided to use them instead this year.

I got a little bit of late start due to the 1st being a Monday, but I caught up over the weekend. 

To see all my #Inktober2018 drawings, see this folder in my DeviantArt gallery.

Day 1: Poisonous


Day 2: Tranquil
This one was inspired in part by the servers' Oktoberfest costumes at Marikka's, a local German restaurant, the evening that I drew this.

Day 3: Roasted

Day 4: Spell
This is my nagaji sorcerer, Mahesh Imar A'zun, a baronet of Taldor. I have nearly a dozen active characters from my 2+ years in Pathfinder Society, but I think this is the first time I've actually attempted to draw one of them. (I may do more for Inktober if other prompts suggest some of the others.)

Day 5: Chicken 
Baba Yaga's dancing hut doesn't like visitors! I actually got to sic the hut on some townsfolk during a World of Darkness parody LARP, "City of Flashlights," in which I played "Mama Bubba" herself.

Day 6: Drooling

Day 7: Exhausted
I went to several open houses this weekend, and the weather here in Kentucky still thinks it's high summer. So this day's prompt was very fitting!

Day 8: Star


No comments:

Post a Comment