Monday, May 14, 2018

Studded Plate mentioned at Attercap.net

I'd like to thank Erich Arendall for mentioning "Studded Plate" in "Lego My Game," today's post for his gaming blog at Attercap.net.

If this is your first time here, welcome! "Studded Plate" is my weekly blog dedicated to RPGs and LEGO toys (sometimes discussing one, sometimes the other, and often both together), with occasional forays into my other geeky hobbies.

Erich linked here because of my "Building the Bestiary" series of tutorials about building RPG minis with LEGO. It's been a few months since my last installment of that series, but you can find the links to past columns on the series' Index page. Other ongoing series here include session summaries for the games I run, which almost always include at least a couple photos of LEGO minis that I used during play.

No comments:

Post a Comment