Thursday, October 30, 2014

The soul of the Freeport Errata is reborn at last

Today's blog post will be very short, because my priority today was completing another project. I have now posted the errata pages for all the various parts and editions of the Freeport Trilogy to the new Tim's Errata Archive. I still have dozens of pages to go to complete the migration of the Freeport Errata to the new site, but I wanted to get this particular set posted early in that process. As I explained in my last post, the Freeport Trilogy is responsible for my first efforts in compiling fan errata, and based on that errata, I landed the job of updating those adventures to the new rules set. The Trilogy errata pages are the heart and soul and first-born of the T.E.A., just as the Trilogy is for the entire Freeport product line.

Thank you again, Chris and Nicole, for giving me a change to play in your sandbox. And thanks to the other Ronins and fans who have contributed their feedback to help me create and improve these errata pages.

Tim

P.S. I will continue to post here from time to time about the status of the T.E.A., but I have also started this thread at the Ronin Army forums to track my progress in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment